SJIBL holds 21st AGM

The 21st Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL) was held on 28th April 2022 through a Digital Platform (with Online Video Conference). The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank Mr Mohammed Younus presided over the meeting.

The Annual General Meeting (AGM) approved a 10% Cash and 5% Stock Dividend total 15 per cent Dividend for the Shareholders and the Directors who reported & audited the Balance Sheet and the Profit & loss account for the year ended on 31st December 2021. The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank Mr. Mohammed Younus, and the Managing Director & CEO Mr. M. Shahidul Islam delivered speeches at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). The EVP & Company Secretary of the Bank Mr. Md. Abul Bashar moderated the program.

Among others the Vice-Chairmen of the Board of Directors Mr. Mohiuddin Ahmed and Mr. Mohammed Golam Quddus, the Directors Mr. Md. Sanaullah Shahid, Mr. Md. Harun Miah, Mr. Md. Abdul Barek, Mr. Abdul Halim, Mr. Akkas Uddin Mollah, Khandaker Shakib Ahmed, Engineer Md. Towhidur Rahman, Mr. A K Azad, Mr. Fakir Akhtaruzzaman, Mr. Md. Moshiur Rahman Chamak, Mrs. Tahera Faruque, Mrs. Jabun Nahar, Mr. Fakir Mashrikuzzaman, Independent Directors Mr. Ekramul Haque, Mr. K. A. M. Majedur Rahman and Mr. Nasir Uddin Ahmed, the Additional Managing Directors of the Bank Mr. S. M. Mainuddin Chowdhury and Mian Quamrul Hasan Chowdhury, the Deputy Managing Directors Mr. Md. Shahjahan Shiraj, Mr. M. Akhter Hossain & Mr. Nasim Sekander, the Legal Advisor of the Bank Barrister Khan Mohammad Shamim Aziz, the representative of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd., the representative of Chattogram Stock Exchange Ltd., the External Auditor of the Bank & representative & Director of ACNABIN Chartered Accountant Firm Mr. Foij Ahmed, the representative of Independent Scrutinizer of Chartered Accountant Firm-ARTISAN Mr. Ahasan Habib, the CFO of the Bank Mr. Md. Jafar Sadeq, FCA and the Share Holders participated in the Annual General Meeting (AGM) through the digital Platforms.